Re: Word 2007 and word count

Marianne Denning

Did you use ctrl A to select all and then the other steps?

On Sat, Feb 20, 2016 at 1:01 PM, John J. Fioravanti, Jr. <fioresq1@...> wrote:

I do that but it's only reading me "98 and the document is 20 pages long, it won't read the entire word count.

From: john.falter [mailto:john.falter@...]
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2016 12:49 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Word 2007 and word count

Hello John:
To get the statistics for a document in Word 2007:
ALT-r followed by W.

On 2/20/2016 12:09 PM, John J. Fioravanti, Jr. wrote:

Hi: I'm using jaws 14 with windows 7 and word 2007. When I try to get a word
count on a 20 page document, using control+shift+G it reports a word count
of 98. I also tried this in the review tab of the ribbon.
Can someone tell me how I can get jaws to read the word count for the entire
document?
Thank you.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA