Re: JAWS freezing with Outlook 2013, when connected to an exchange server.

Kimber Gardner

Hi All,

I'm seeing the same type of behavior on a win7 machine running outlook
2010 for work. The difference for me is it only occurs when I am
connected through VPN and working remotely.

I have a colleague who is scheduled to travel to FS headquarters to do
extensive testing to try and suss out this issue. She and I work for
the federal government which is why, I suppose, our problem is getting
attention. I will keep the list posted on her progress, if any.

Kimber

On 2/19/16, Michael Mote <miketmote73@gmail.com> wrote:
Totally agree. This happens to me too. Sometimes, I'll be checking
messages, and then I'll see an error message saying something like Outlook
has stopped working. Then, in about a minute or so, it reopens on its own.
I'm hoping I can start using Outlook 2016 soon to see if gets better. Not
sure if it's Outlook or the way JAWS is now processing Microsoft related
content.