From: Pablo Morales [mailto:pablocmd2014@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 1:20 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS freezing with Outlook 2013, when connected to an
exchange server.

Hi Mike,
I have a problem very similar with Outlook 2013.
My computer doesn't get frozen when I leave my computer alone. My
computer get frozen just when I am working on outlook. After 2 or 5 min,
continue working normally. I have reported this problem to fs before with
jaws 16, and with jaws 17, but it is very difficult to prove because just
restarting the computer the problem disappear..