Re: Weather Research It now working

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

I don’t know why I never used this feature, but I think I’ll give it a spin.  Winter is almost over, but weather can often be a consideration when traveling about 100 miles a day between work and home.

Ted

From: Gerald Levy [mailto:bwaylimited@...]
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 7:21 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Weather Research It now working

I can confirm that Weather is now working in Research It with JAWS 16.  But to be perfectly blunt, I really don’t understand the infatuation with Research It, anyway.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.  If the weather option stops working again, you can always get your local weather from Weather Underground whose forecasts and current conditions are just as comprehensive as those provided by Research It. And Weather Underground always works, so enter your zip code and save it in your bookmarks or favorites list, and whenever you want your local weather, just click on it:

Gerald

Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 7:05 PM

just now i keyed in my zipcode for weather research it and worked like acharm:)