Re: Is accessible Google gone forever?

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Ann & Gaylen,

Well, after doing a search I did get that message, but this is what I got after clicking on the Google Help link:

"Unusual traffic from your computer network" - Search Help
Google apps
Sign in
Search Help
What can we help you with?
What can we help you with?
Google Search
Search Help
Help forum
article
"Unusual traffic from your computer network"

You might see "Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network" if it seems like a computer or phone on your network is sending automated
traffic to Google.

What Google considers automated traffic
list of 2 items
Sending searches from a robot, computer program, automated service, or search scraper
Using software that sends searches to Google to see how a website or webpage ranks on Google
list end

What to do when you see this message

The error page most likely shows a CAPTCHA (a squiggly word with a box below it). To continue using Google, type the squiggly word into the box. It's how
we know you're a human, not a robot. After you type the CAPTCHA correctly, the message will go away and you can use Google again.
I don't have any idea on how to get to a CAPTCHA that Jaws doesn't report, or how to solve a CAPTCHA that we can't find, or even if we could solve the CAPTCHA that would fix the accessibility issue that's being presented.
Take care.
Mike
Global warming?  Most likely caused from hot air generated by politicians!