Re: Is accessible Google gone forever?

Ann,

          I have no idea at all why Google even allows the search entry on that page to exist.  Right next to the search criteria entry box is a paragraph which reads:

In July 2006, we launched a small search experiment called Accessible Search, which searched the web for pages that were more accessible to browsers at the time. Since then, much has changed on the web, and this experiment is no longer supported. To learn more about accessibility and search, see Accessibility in Google Search.

I think that everyone searching from that page is going to get some sort of error message.  I get the precise one you did.

Brian