Re: is something wrong with research it?

ratshtron <northstar1950@...>

hmmm, research-it is a piece of ????, well, it never works for me and should be removed from jaws. for goodness sake! jaws is a screen reader.

Legend has it that on Wednesday 2/17/2016 07:04 PM, ken lawrence via Groups.io said:
Hi list, ken here was trying to get weather and any zip code I try it says, weather searched for... and got no results. I double checked to make sure I was still online by starting my playroom client and I had just come off of facebook so it wasn’t that. it doesn’t find any results for any zip code. any reason why?

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my sendspace offerings!