Re: jaws&outlook2013

Kimber Gardner

Hi David,

I just did a quick google and this is what came up. Possible?

There are 3 common scenarios in which this could happen.

Unread Messages filter

If you are looking at your mailbox via a filtered view or via the
Unread Mail Search Folder and also have the option configured to
automatically mark emails as read after x seconds, then it could
happen that the messages automatically disappear when they get marked
as read.

If you are in an (Unread Mail) Search Folder, switch back to the
normal Inbox folder and see if your items are there.

If you are in the Inbox folder already, make sure your view is not set
to “Unread Messages in This Folder” or that you have a filter applied
to your view.

On 2/17/16, Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@gmail.com> wrote:
It sounds like your email is downloading somewhere else like maybe
your phone and being deleted from the server. But that is just a
guess.

What kind of account is your email coming from?

On 2/17/16, david <davidmac1957@gmail.com> wrote:
perhaps someone has experienced this behavior. I setup account in outlook
2013, everything seem to go well. however, the messages seem to
disappear,
once they arrive in the inbox. within seconds they disappear. is there a
setting that needs to be changed?

email me at:

davidmac1957@gmail.com

--