locked Re: Hemantha Erantha Maheen Wickramasinghe R.I.P.

cecropia64

This guy is nuts!  What is his problem exactly and why does he keep doing this?

On 2/14/2016 11:53 AM, Angela Stone wrote:
James
This is Maheen writing this
Faking his own death it's not a member of the family it's Maheen
Cheers
Angela

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 Feb 2016, at 12:33, Sumith Nirosh Wanigasekara and family <maheenthebobbyfan@...> wrote:

Maheen Wicramasinghe, 9/16/1984 2/14/2016. We love u... Maheen died after being abused by his mum... Marie Wickramasinghe...he was bullied by everyone in our family...selfed harmed...jumped down the window and passed away...plz we ask you kindly to respect our privacy and remember Maheen as a wonderful gifted fun filled human being who loved Jesus, music and his family...we will miss him...funeral arrangements will be announced tomorrow...never would have we thought Maheen would die like this...mum will be in jail...

Nirosh.