From: Joseph Lee [mailto:joseph.lee22590@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 7:04 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Accidentally enabled the Jaws Touch features on my desktop

Hi,

Press Numpad Plus twice quickly to return to PC cursor.

Despite its name, touch cursor isn’t limited to tablets – it is actually a
fancy name for object navigation. Touch cursor comes in handy if you need to
work with modern apps (including universal apps) where object
navigation/touch cursor usage is essential.

Cheers,

Joseph