From: "Dale Alton" <blinkydale@comcast.net
To: jfw@groups.io
Date sent: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 18:52:21 -0700
Subject: Re: Accidentally enabled the Jaws Touch features on my desktop

How do you activate it?

Denver Dale

From: Joseph Lee [mailto:joseph.lee22590@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 5:04 PM
To: jfw@groups.io

Hi,

Press Numpad Plus twice quickly to return to PC cursor.

Despite its name, touch cursor isn뭪 limited to tablets � it is actually a
fancy name for object navigation. Touch cursor comes in handy if you need to
work with modern apps (including universal apps) where object
navigation/touch cursor usage is essential.

Cheers,

Joseph