locked Re: Subject Change: Improving my teaching approach and/or sensitivity

Asked and answered on the original thread.

I doubt that people are thankful for the creation of a thread to complain about another thread that's been suffering thread drift for some days now.  It could lead to some "interesting" snowballing were people to do that on a routine basis.  Not changing the subject allows people to avoid uninteresting content far more easily.  If there's actually another serious subject, then create a new thread.

Brian