Re: Any good audio editors that work with jaws?

David Bailes

 Hi Mario,

quoting from the website:

OSARA is a REAPER extension which aims to make REAPER accessible to screen reader users.

David.

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 12:12 pm, Mario <mrb620@...> wrote:

so, it's not only for NVDA? I thought it was specifically made to assist
the use of Reaper with NVDA.

On 2/8/2016 2:56 PM, David Bailes wrote:
Hi Nicole,

yes, I've briefly used this add-on. It's very good, covers a lot of
functionality, and works well with both Jaws and NVDA,

David.

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 11:49 am, Nicole Massey <nyyki@...> wrote:

I've heard a lot of positive things about this accessibility add-in
to Reaper.