Re: Google Cast extiion

Shane clark

Hi,
Will check it out in the morning and let you know.
Shane.

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016, 11:23 PM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Shane,

         When you click the Google Cast button what is the first option in the dropdown menu?  It should be "Cast tab to {insert name you gave your Chromecast dongle at install}" and if it isn't it means that your Chromecast is not connected to your wireless network.  This should have been done when you did your install of Chromecast itself, but I can't know whether that worked or not.  If that's not the first thing in the menu, then arrow down until you reach the "Options" option and select it.  This should open a new tab in Chrome and throw focus to that tab.  It is for "Google Cast Extension Options" and contains a link to "Set up a new cast device" (as well as another to "Manage cast devices").

          You must have a Chromecast device already connected to your wireless network and recognized by the Google Cast extension before you can cast a tab to it.

         This is the best stab I can take with the information available.

Brian