Re: Mute this thread OR "Out of Hand" Topics

Well, some interesting developments.

Muting multiple threads has not prevented me from getting the "Full Featured Daily Digest" in any way, shape or form.  The kicker is that the threads are not muted within it.  I muted this thread, the "test" thread, before posting the entries saying I'd muted them and the "Did this message get through?" thread for good measure.  All of the subsequent follow-up messages have appeared in my Full Featured Daily Digest.

I'll now tweak my settings back to Plain Daily Digest to see if the mute is successful there.

Brian