Re: cortana clarification

Marvin,

       I've made a dedicated post related to this request.  While you'll always have to enter a password to log in to Windows 10 if you're using a Microsoft account to do this, you can easily eliminate the need to re-enter a password upon waking a sleeping computer.

       Also know that if you change your Microsoft Account password online at the Microsoft website that change automatically propagates out to your Windows 10 machine as soon as it has an internet connection and a chance to sync with your Microsoft account.  I've had a couple of people driven to madness because they changed their Microsoft Account password online and had no idea that this changed their login password for that linked Microsoft Account on their Win10 machine accordingly.

Brian