From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@...]
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2016 3:14 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Improving my teaching approach and/or sensitivity

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 12:04 pm, Gary King <w4wkz@...> wrote:

I think that "Applications Key" would be a better label

And I completely agree. I try to make my terminology match the training context and will do so. But, that will mean that I tell my clients that if they hear someone refer to "the menu key" outside the context of JAWS or screen reader specific environs their mind had ought to go straight to "applications key." This is one where I'd strongly reinforce the interchangeability of the terms and that they'll probably hear "menu key" more than "applications key."

Brian