Re: Improving my teaching approach and/or sensitivity

Charles Coe

Hi,

You might want  to take a look at the Hadley School for  the Blind web site also.

From: Angel [mailto:angel238@...]
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2016 11:57 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Improving my teaching approach and/or sensitivity

I found Kathy Anne's site, and I suggest taking courses from her.  Because she is, I believe, one of those fine teachers.  Who makes her living from teaching access technology.  I believe we should support blind entrepreneurs when possible.  Given a choice.  When teaching a Deaf-Blind person, who uses a Braille display exclusively, does the Braille display mirror what the screen reader interprets.  Or what is seen on the screen by the sighted instructor?