From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@...]
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2016 12:59 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Help with web page navigation

Lauren,

         I'm going to do the best I can without JAWS and having issues with NVDA due to my machine having the "Action Keys" feature I warned people about turned on, making it tricky for me to do some NVDA parallels to JAWS.  I'm going to "go descriptive."

         As Bill mentions, the default presentation being used on that page is a Google Maps presentation with map pins being put in locations the offices are.  For obvious reasons this is of no help to you.  But, there is a way around this.  The page itself is broken into three tabs, the one you land on initially is the home tab, the second, which you will want to be looking at after you've done your search criteria entry and searched on the home page, is entitled "Results List."  Were I you, I'd use a JAWS Find on "Results List" to take you straight to the tab activation link.  Once you're on this tab the offices that fit your search criteria are listed in text form that JAWS should be able to read.

         Please report back whether this works or if there's anything else I can do to be "more descriptive."  I've got to hop in the shower so I'll be away from the keyboard for a bit, but will check back promptly.

Brian