Re: Jaws and drop box?

Marianne Denning

You need Drop Box on both the computer and iPad. After that, you
treat Drop Box on your computer just like any other drive. If you
know how to save files on your computer you do the same thing except
you save them to Drop Box. We can help more if we know where you are
having problems.

On 2/5/16, Carliss <seejesus@...> wrote:
Listers,

Okay, I am a new be using drop box. I'm using bard mobile app, which is
the
NLS, just in case you didn't know, app for reading the library of congrace
books on tablets and phones.

So here it is, I need the drop box on my computer to connect to the drop
box
on my tablet to get the books that I have selected at the NLS library to
be
installed in to the bard mobile app on my tablet. But I don't know how to
put or get the books or anything for that matter in to drop box? The
austin
main library for the blind did send instructions but that didn't help.
They
looked like good instructions, I just don't understand them.

You know, I like that I can put books that I download in to the drop box
and
through Wifi my computer will connect to the drop box through the bard
mobile app, unzip the books and put them on the bard mobile book shelf.

Okay, I'm here listening.

Thanks to all.

Carliss

--