Re: Improving my teaching approach and/or sensitivity

Angel

I also use the wireless desk top keyboard for my laptop computer.  I wonder if two desk top dongles can be plugged in to a computer at the same time.  Thus allowing the instructor to teach using a keyboard along with the student?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:28 PM
Subject: Re: Improving my teaching approach and/or sensitivity

Sorry about the f10 key working like the applications key, it does not.  As Jean says the key left of the right control key is the context menu key, or applications key, which I use all the time.
I avoid the laptop keyboard like the plague and use an external keyboard on my laptop all the time.  I refuse to learn two sets of JAWS commands.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
--Attributed to Jimi Hendrix

On 2/4/2016 4:09 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 02:04 pm, Maria Campbell <lucky1inct@...> wrote:
the applications key or the f10 key

 Maria,

           Are these two synonymous, like "JAWS Key" and INSERT (or CAPS LOCK, if Laptop), or are they two different things?

           There have been recent references in different threads to "the applications key" and I have no idea what it is, or at least that's not the terminology I'm familiar with for it if it turns out I use it all the time.

Brian