Re: hi I'm new

Holger Fiallo <holgerfiallo@...>

If you are using window 7 for the first time, go to blindcooltech.com

-----Original Message-----
From: joe@...
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2011 2:12 PM
To: Jfw@...
Subject: hi I'm new

hi all

I thought I would send a message to say hello, I am new to Jaws after using Hal for about 11 years and thought as I was change in windows why not make my life even more difficult and change screen readers as well.I have gone from windows xp to seven and well found a lot of problems which I'm not sure are down to not noing my way around jaws or a new version of windows.
well I wont ask loads of questions now this was really just to say hi.

cheers Joe