From: O.Addison Gethers [mailto:o.addisongethers@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2016 1:55 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Keystroke command to copy contact e-mail address from address
book Outlook 2007 !!

Hello All,

I have window10 desktop computer with jaws 17 and have outlook Microsoft
outlook 2007 !! When I open the address book then I type in contact name
when the contact page open up then I tab til I get to e-mail address
then I press ctrl + c it's say not selected copy so I press the
application key then I arrow up or down where it's say copying is not
available !! Does anyone know the keystroke command to copy contact
e-mail address from address book with jaws 17?

Addison