WORK FROM HOME VIRTUAL career FAIR....

Charles Coe

Hi All,

Thought some on this list may be interested in this event.

Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2016 6:58 AM
Fair for People with Disabilities - March 15th (Meet Apple, AT&T, Enterprise, Deloitte, PwC, USDA, & other Excellent Employers!)

Good morning, and thank you for your interest in Bender Consulting Services, Inc!  While our opportunities are generally on-location, I want to share some information with you on our upcoming Bender Virtual Career Fair: Employment for People with Disabilities.  It is being held on March 15, 2016 and will be a great opportunity to connect with employers across the United States!

Below is an evite to the event.  It contains a link to the event site (

www.careereco.com/events/disability )

and we have included instructions for those who may utilize a screen reader.  Here is a link to those instructions: https://www.careereco.com/User/CandidateScreenReaderInstructions .

We hope you can join us for the event, and please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Kindly,

Annie Kollar

Human Resources/Recruitment Department
Bender Consulting Services, Inc.

Direct Line:  412.446.4446

Fax:  412-787-7178

akollar@...

www.benderconsult.com

Celebrating 20 Years of Disability Employment Solutions

Recruitment.  Workplace Mentoring.  Technology Accessibility.

Learn More at: www.careereco.com/events/disability

Are you a person with a disability...
looking for a career opportunity or internship?

This Virtual Career Fair is FREE for students and alumni with disabilities to attend.

Unique opportunity for College students & College grads with disabilities to meet online with employers across the nation including Apple, AT&T, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, Deloitte, Enterprise, Lockheed Martin, PwC, USDA!

Students and alumni are invited to interact with employers via chat sessions.

  • CONNECT WITH EMPLOYERS LOOKING TO HIRE
    PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES

Access opportunities within a wide range of careers.

    • Chat with employers across the nation
    • Public and private sector opportunities
  • INTERVIEW WITH EASE

Participate from the comfort of your home,
your dorm room or your favorite coffee shop!

    • Discuss careers and internships with multiple employers
    • End-to-end accessible technology platform
  • CAREER FAIRS WITH LESS HASSLE

Save time and money.

    • No business suit or travel required
    • No printed out resumes necessary

Register at www.careereco.com/register/disability

Virtual Career Fair Date: March 15, 2016

For information: bender@... or 770.980.0088

If you do not want to receive future mailings,
please reply with REMOVE in the subject line.