Re: Improving my teaching approach and/or sensitivity

Jason White

Adrian Spratt <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com> wrote:
Maria, for clarification, it's the shift+F10 key combination that has the
same function as the applications key. Also, the applications key and
right-mouse-click menus are often, but not always, identical.

The Windows 7 laptop which I use at work lacks an applications key. When it
isn't connected to an external keyboard, I can use Shift-F10 to access a
context menu. However, under Windows Explorer, the menu that you get using the
applications key is different from the menu accessed with Shift-F10.

I searched the Web and found out that, in Windows explorer, you can access the
context menu that normally requires the applications key by pressing
Ctrl-Shift-F10.