Re: working with application mode

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

What’s the laptop keyboard equivalent of Numpadplus?

From: Walt Smith [mailto:ka3lists@...]
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2016 2:41 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Fwd: working with application mode

I ran into Application Mode for the first time yesterday and called FS Tech Support to find out what was going on. It's apparently something involving what JAWS thinks is a touch screen and there's nary a word about it in the JAWS help. The fix is to press NumPadPlus twice to get out of the mode. I told the lady at FS that she needed to let documentation know that they need to get something into the online help that a user can find easily that explains this.