Re: Importing outlook express mail messages to outlook 2010

Dorothy <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@...>

well john I hope the information was of use,however this"project you are working on can you give us a hint or two,just to lift our weary spirits? go on don't be mean Dorothy

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Martyn" <johnrobertmartyn@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2011 4:50 AM
Subject: Importing outlook express mail messages to outlook 2010

I just got a new laptop and backed up all my old mail from the old laptop
and now set up all the new profiles in outlook 2010. I would like to import
those data files into outlook 2010 but I can't figure it out. These virtual
ribbons drive me crazy and using JAWS is such a hassle with the ribbon.
Can't seem to find the settings for importing messages.
Also, is there a quick way to switch profiles while in the program?
Thanks in advance, I am working on a project right now and don't have the
time to go internet exploring.
John Martyn