Re: Importing outlook express mail messages to outlook 2010

Charles Coe

John,

Go to JAWS help hit letter Z (Startup wizard)
Press Alt N twice until you hear virtual ribbon

If checked, uncheck to turn off.

Then Alt N to Finish

This process should allow you to not have to deal with those ribbons. All
applications that use ribbons will be affected by the above.

To go to import:

Alt F for file
Arrow down until you hear Open

Then arrow right to Import.