Re: Help with media player and drag and drop

Ann Marie Medlar <amedlar1@...>

Hi I either wrote or copied these directions months ago and unsure if they work correctly. But I pasted below.
Burn CD with Windows Media Player, Windows XP, Jaws 11.
Go to desktop, type w for windows media player and enter
or
go to Start menu, then programs, type w for windows Media Player and enter
Because Window Media Player (WMP) opens to wherever you left off from last time you opened,
tab to Windows Media Player button as our start entry point.
On buttons press space bar twice to get context windows with a list of options.
Go to each button to check out settings.
tab to rip button, press space bar twice, down arrow to eject after ripping and enter to check that CD
will eject when complete.
press escape
tab to burn button and space bar twice and enter on eject after burning
press escape
Now you will know when ripping and burning is completed because each time CD should eject
insert audio CD
Song will begin press control+s to stop playing
tab to the rip button, press space bar twice, down arrow to rip record title D: and enter
Ripping begins
Alternatively you can press enter on start rip button or press alt+s key
Rip begins, Takes time to rip songs give it about 10 minutes
CD ejects
tab to burn button press space bar twice
Remove disk and enter a blank CD
tab to library tree view which is closed, right arrow to open
down arrow to select by artist
Tab to list view of artist
down arrow to select the band you wish to rip
Alternatively you could have selected just added, by song, year...
After selecting band use the Jaws drag and drop key control+insert+num pad
slash
tab twice to basket list
Use Jaws drag and drop key control+insert+num pad slash to drop songs in
basket window
control + a to highlight all songs in basket
tab to start burn button and enter
burning begins and CD ejects when completed
Jaws states Windows Media Player close button press space bar to close
Done