From: Gudrun Brunot [mailto:gbrunot@...]
Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2016 1:55 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: signatures in pdf form

How about Kurzweil: write your signature top left of a blank page and scan it, ("create signature" under scanning). Kurzweil has a "create signature" option. Then, try opening your form with Kurzweil. Then, since you have an open file, the edit menu will be visible and accessed with alt-e. With edit menu open, I to insert signature.

Hope it works.

Good luck.

Gudrun