Re: signatures in pdf form

Charles Coe

I have done something similar to this and it works quite well.

For those who would like to have a portable signature. A signature stamp would be good.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2016 1:55 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: signatures in pdf form

How about Kurzweil: write your signature top left of a blank page and scan it, ("create signature" under scanning). Kurzweil has a "create signature" option. Then, try opening your form with Kurzweil. Then, since you have an open file, the edit menu will be visible and accessed with alt-e. With edit menu open, I to insert signature.

Hope it works.

Good luck.

Gudrun

Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2016 10:56 PM
Subject: Re: signatures in pdf form

Oh my goodness!

I had my college email me a pdf form yesterday, and I ran into the same exact issue as yourself. I was able to fill out everything, except the signature part.

So what was my solution? Lol, I just printed it out, signed it, then faxed it back to them.
However, I will be following this thread, as I would love to know what to do next time.
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2016 12:46 PM
Subject: signatures in pdf form

I have a pdf form that needs to be filled in, including signatures. I am using acrobat reader dc and I am able to fillin name, address, city, state, zip, etc, but what about signatures? how can this be done?

I haven't got any idea, except to have my signature digitally scanned or photoed, cropped, and inserted, but have no idea as to successfully do this. help!

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.