FW: Importing outlook express mail messages to outlook 2010

Dorothy <dorothy.ingram-gorban@...>

For john martin hope it helps. dorothy

-----Original Message-----
From: David [mailto:davidwhitehead1957@...]
Sent: 08 October 2011 12:35
To: 'Dorothy'
Subject: RE: Importing outlook express mail messages to outlook 2010

Hello there;

Well, if you want to import messages to your outlook2010,
You need to either have the virtual ribbon on or off,
These steps are used with the jaws virtual ribbon off.

Try the following;

1, you first need to have the saved outlook data file on your new computer.

Next you need to open outlook2010,

Press alt+f=file,

Now down arrow and enter on,
Open tab, now arrow and enter on import.

You now need to make choice, the one which is highlight is your choice,
Import from another program or file

Now you tab next press enter.

Again you will need to make choice,

So arrow and highlight,
Outlook Data File (.pst)

Now tab next,

Now your being asked, where to import from, what file, what location.

And also tabbing you can make choices,

Hopefully this will help you.

\