From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 10:37 AM
Subject: Re: Script location?

What Operating System?

Easiest way to find your scripts is to go to Programs, arrow to your version of JAWS, then right/down arrow to Explore JAWS.
Then select Explore my settings.
All your user-based scripts are there.

If you're looking for these scripts on the web, have you tried Googling +JAWS +"Cool Edit Pro"

Dave Carlson