Re: Question about for filing your taxes here in Canada

Brad Martin

Unfortunately, no. :-( MyFreeTaxes only includes U.S. tax forms. So sorry.


On 2/2/2016 7:16 PM, Hank & Patty wrote:
Does anyone maybe know if a perssoan can also use for filing your income taxes here in Canada
Thanks muchly in advance for any help I can maybe get on this.
All the best,
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2016 8:37 PM
Subject: Re: Question about JAWS and Taxes
I'm going to try to answer this question, but I'm having a lot of trouble with this Email address of mine.

I use which is completely free if your income is below $62,000. It will launch you into H&R Block, but by starting at you get the free service if you meet the income limit. Very very accessible and easy to use. And it handles more than just basic returns. It can do almost anything except foreign income and I think city/local taxes. It lets you do federal and up to three states free.


On 2/2/2016 11:45 AM, Walker, Michael E wrote:



What have you found to be the most accessible program for filing income taxes with JAWS?


Thank you,


Join to automatically receive all group messages.