Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2016 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: Making headway with Kodi.

Apologies, but what is Kodi?

Juan Hernandez

Email:  juanhernandez98@...

mobile:  (619) 750-9431

twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/blindwiz

facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/blindwiz

web:  http://www.juanhernandez.meJuan Hernandez

4

From: Shane clark [mailto:hshaneclark@...]
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2016 7:54 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Making headway with Kodi.

Hi guys,
Don't know if anyone's interested on here regarding Kodi, but after a considerable amount of frustration, people's help, and time, I was finally able to get its screen reader to work on Vista, which is my current OS. I am currently still learning about how to add repositories, and various add ons, but if anyone would be interested, I'd be more than happy to paste the steps to getting the screen reader up and going. Just thought I would share, have a great day. Shane.