Tweaking OS Settings on Windows 10

Just a quick note, but for anyone who doesn't know it the good, old fashioned Control Panel is still available on Windows 10, so if you know how to tweak a setting in Windows 7 or Windows 8 via Control Panel odds are very, very good that it will still be available in Windows 10 via Control Panel.

The new native Windows 10 Settings system app has a really nice new feature, the ability to search for a given setting using what you'd probably expect as a "normal human" as the search term(s).  I find this really handy for obscure settings I've dealt with ages ago but have no idea where I found them.  But for the really familiar things I am far more likely to just use Control Panel.

Brian