Re: Sending an email as a attachment?

Carliss,

           As you've seen from a lot of the responses most of the time the impulse is just to forward the message itself, but I know that's not what you're looking to do.  Forwarding a message as an attachment allows the recipient of that message to essentially treat it as though it were sent directly to them without the intermediate forward from you.

           This help page from the Department of Agricultural Sciences at Penn State entitled, How to Use Outlook 2007's Forward as Attachment, gives you exactly the information you're looking for.  I have no doubt that the necessary JAWS access elements will be obvious to you and, if not, toss out those questions next.

Brian