Re: The best accessible FTP-server with JAWS

northstar1950@...

well, you can try this one, i haven't tried it on a 64 bit system or even windows 7, but it should work. here's a download link from my server:

http://okie.sytes.net/links/slimftpd.zip

Legend has it that on Friday 10/7/2011 04:59 PM, Anders Boholdt-Petersen said:
Hi again,

Thanks for the answer.

1. Do you have a link to SlimFTP Server please?

2. Will I also could run SlimFTP on Windows 7 64-bit?

If I search via Google, I can find a program developed in 2006.

Very thanks.

Regards,
Anders
---northstar1950@... wrote---
you can use slimftp and its free. it uses a script file like apache2 does and is very easy to setup. i run it myself. you could install the apache2triad and it includes slimftp as well as http, sql, and pyphon.

check out my sendspace offerings at:
http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4