From: Mike B. [mailto:mb69mach1@...]
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2016 2:04 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Download Sound In Internet Explorer

Bro,

I know you're using Windows 10 so, I don't have a clue as how you assign sounds to the different tasks.  In Windows 7 it's a major pain in the a** to get a personal sound scheme setup to your personal liking.  It took me a lot of time to get my personal scheme setup, & explaining how I got it done would take forever especially since I added many of my own sounds.

Take care.
Mike
Global warming?  Most likely caused from hot air generated by politicians!