Re: simply do not alt tab;suggested solution for using Adobe

Jason White

Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@gmail.com> wrote:
Maybe Adobe fixed it in one of their updates, as FS said it wasn’t
their issue but Adobe’s. I was also told not to alt tab as a solution… hence
my hesitation in contacting FS tech support with my latest issue in edit
fields. :)
To be fair to the technical support person, if it wasn't their bug but
Adobe's, then there might not have been any other practical work-around until
Adobe fixed it in an update. "Just don't do the action that triggers the bug
until it's fixed" seems to me to be good advice.