From: Kevin Wollenweber [mailto:dancingweed@...]
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2016 8:04 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 17 issues with edit fields in Internet Explorer 11

Russell:

Yes, JAWS 17 plays havoc with edit fields. As I possibly already stated, when I'm on Facebook and write comments to someone else or on my own page, only the first letter gets posted. Yet, if I go back to JAWS 15, I have no problems at all. I'd like to know why this happens. This may be akin to the issues you're having with EDIT fields on Internet Explorer.

Kevin