From: Russell Solowoniuk [mailto:rsolowoniuk@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2016 9:21 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 17 issues with edit fields in Internet Explorer 11

Yes, I've had many issues with Facebook as well. I'm surprised at all the
problems I'm having with edit fields elsewhere though! It seems like FS
continues to add new features that no one really wants, when they should be
concentrating on making daily tasks, like typing and editing text in web
browser edit fields work as they ought to. I don't know about anyone else on
this list, but, after a couple of days playing around with the "smart
navigation" feature, I went into settings centre and turned it off. I find
it quite a nuisance. Others may like it, and that's fine, but I'd sooner FS
make edit fields workable again.

Thanks for your feedback Carolyn.

Russell