Re: creating mpe's of EloQuence and RealSpeak readings

Dani Pagador

Hi, Dean.
TextAloud from Next Up is $29.95 and will do what you want. It's got a variety of voices to choose from, and the sound quality is good.
HTH,
Dani

On 10/6/2011 7:17 AM, Dean Martineau wrote:
On a win7 32-bit machine, running JAWS12 or potentially 13, does anybody
have a way to turn a reading of a text document by one of the JFW
synthesizers into an mp3 file? Or, and perhaps off-topic, I should be able
to make OpenBook 9 do this but my attempt so far was unsuccessful. I want to
take Spanish documents, have them read with a Realspeak synthesizer and be
able to read them on a portable device, mp3 or daisy.

Thanks.

Dean