Re: Is there a comprehensive/exhaustive list of JAWS keyboard shortcuts?

Nermin,

           Thanks, I'll give this a look.  But what I was hoping for is an actual reference document that one could either print or carry around in electronic format of some sort.  It's handy to have this sort of thing when "plotting strategy" for some things that seldom need to happen.

           That layout is exactly parallel to the keystrokes documents, but perhaps the "live content" is more extensive.  That could be helpful in the moment, but not so much when I'm not in front of a computer running JAWS.

Brian