Mike B <mb69mach1@...>
I did the following running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit & Jaws 16:
1. Open Chrome & press the, Alt key, to open the menu list.
2. Press enter on Settings, & turn off the virtual cursor with the, Insert / Jaws key + Z, keystroke.
3. Tab to, Show Advanced Settings....link, & press enter to open.
4. You should be on, Content Settings....button, so press enter to open.
5. Tab to, Manage Individual Plugins....link, & press enter. Now turn the virtual cursor on with the, Insert / Jaws key + Z, keystroke & you can now arrow down through the various plugins to enable / disable or always run options.
Global warming? Most likely caused from hot air generated by politicians!