Is there a comprehensive/exhaustive list of JAWS keyboard shortcuts?

The standard document that's put up for each release is far from complete.  Maria Campbell mentioned earlier a sequence, insert plus control plus numpad minus, that is not documented anywhere I can find.

On those occasions where esoteric and seldom-used functions might come in really handy, it would be nice if there where a reference that listed the keystrokes needed to invoke them.  If such a list exists I'd love to know about it.

Brian