Re: Adobe Reader X

Dorothy <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@...>

That one in particular did not prompt me on xp laptop but did on windows 7, in fact my xp laptop was not happy with version ten,so I have it on 9 on laptop and ten on windows 7, but you may not have a choice good luck dorothy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bergen, Eric" <Eric.Bergen@...>
To: <jfw@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 3:03 PM
Subject: Adobe Reader X

Hello.

They have just upgraded me at work to Adobe Reader X from Adobe Reader
9.

Now when I load a document, I can't read anything.

When I do a down arrow it just says blank.

It is not an OCR thing since I could read the same document with Adobe
Reader 9.

Any ideas if there are particular settings under preferences that I need
to set in order for me to be able to read .PDF documents?

I am using Jaws 12.1169.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Eric.