And the other option Bill wrote about:
Show Virtual Viewer On Screen". in the basic menu of Jaws.

Marten

On Sat, 30 Jan 2016 09:14:41 -0600 "mike mcglashon" <michael.mcglashon@...> wrote:

is this braille viewer feature only available in jaws 15 and higher? the reason I ask is that I have jaws 14.0.9.... with windows 7 and I do not see a braille viewer option from the start menu after hitting enter on jaws?

-----Original Message----- From: Marten Post Uiterweer
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2016 8:54 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: How Can Sighted People Tell Where I Am At on a Screen in JAWS?

Artur,

Look in the startmenu, all programs, Jaws if you have the option for
Braille viewer.
This will place an window on screen, where a sighted person can see,
what jaws is reading.

Regards, Marten

On Sat, 30 Jan 2016 16:51:27 +0200 Artur R├Ąpp <artur1248@...> wrote:

Hello,

Sometimes I use command

route JAWS to PC (JAWS key+numpad minus).

If everything goes well then JAWS moves mouse cursor there where JAWS is
located.

Artur