From: Dean Martineau
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 1:17 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: creating mpe's of EloQuence and RealSpeak readings

On a win7 32-bit machine, running JAWS12 or potentially 13, does anybody
have a way to turn a reading of a text document by one of the JFW
synthesizers into an mp3 file? Or, and perhaps off-topic, I should be able
to make OpenBook 9 do this but my attempt so far was unsuccessful. I want to
take Spanish documents, have them read with a Realspeak synthesizer and be
able to read them on a portable device, mp3 or daisy.

Thanks.

Dean