From: Adrian Spratt [mailto:Adrian@...]
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 2:57 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Menu choices suddenly limited in IE11

Ah, on tom’s IE11 problem, there may be a reason for the difference, but I haven’t checked with him, now that he’s solved it. I’m wondering if he has a Windows Home system. Mine is Windows Pro. A techy told me today that the solution I posted works for Pro but not very long for Home. For some reason, MS has trickier ways of infiltrating the insidious win10 notification into Windows Home systems.