Re: [Bulk] Adobe Reader X

Dave...

Look for a menu or ribbon referring to accessibility, and run the wizard. I don't have Adobe X but there should be something similar.

Dave Carlson

From: "Bergen, Eric" <Eric.Bergen@mtsallstream.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 7:03 AM
Subject: [Bulk] Adobe Reader X

Hello.

They have just upgraded me at work to Adobe Reader X from Adobe Reader
9.

Now when I load a document, I can't read anything.

When I do a down arrow it just says blank.

It is not an OCR thing since I could read the same document with Adobe
Reader 9.

Any ideas if there are particular settings under preferences that I need
to set in order for me to be able to read .PDF documents?

I am using Jaws 12.1169.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Eric.